title: "Regulatory Authorities | European Administrative Agenices"
description: "Xtrade, with its growing global presence, is dedicated to offering innovative trading strategies and insuring full security and safety of client accounts."
keywords: "Xtrade, X-Trade, forex, CFDs, CFD, commodities, online trading, day trading, trade stocks, trade forex, trade equities, trade commodities, indices, trade shares, trade CFDs, trade securities, bitcoin, currency trading, forex trading"
Regulation and Registration
Xtrade Europe Ltd. is licensed and regulated by CySEC, under license 108/10.
Xtrade Europe Ltd. Is also registered with the following regulatory bodies:
- Financial Services Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
- Banque de France (Banque de France) in France.
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores (CNMV) in Spain.
- Commissione Nazionale per le Società e la Borsa (CONSOB) in Italy.
- Finanstilsynet (The Danish FSA) in Denmark.
- PFSA (Polish Financial Supervision Authority) in Poland.
- Finansinspektionen (FI) in Sweden.
- Authority for Financial Markets (AFM) in the Netherlands.
- Finanzmarktes Liechtenstein (FMA) in Liechtenstein.
- Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) in Luxembourg.
- National Bank of Slovakia (NBS).
- Securities Commission of the Republic of Lithuania (LSC).
- Securities Market Agency (SMA) in Slovenia.
- Financial Supervision Authority (Finantsinspektsioon) of Estonia.
- Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) of Bulgaria.
- Czech National Bank (CNB) in the Czeck Republic.
- Finland Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA).
- Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) in Portugal.
- Austrian Financial Market Authority (Austrian FMA) in Austria.
- Hungarian National Bank (MNB) in Hungary.